Saturday, September 4, 2010

mYSiDe

>do you believe in soulmates *****?
>yes,..everyone has...
>their own soulmate.
>that's what you always say.
............................................
>i think Egypt and The Nile are soulmates.
How wonderful it would be if we could find that one soulmate..
God had chosen for us from heaven
>not from heaven,,****.But from the heart,,very near..
...............................................
>for Allah's sake you a noble man
............................................................

note :

To a man with gentle heart,,
For a along time i have tested nothing but bitterness,,
Darkened by sufferring,,
I have no one but ALLAH in my heart,,
but you come with radiance,,
I want to be the rightful one for you,,
Have my brow kissed by you,,
Have my tears wiped away by you...


from the one who always longs from your radiance,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;